Tuesday, March 6, 2007

So, this is what a 12Darks Blog looks like?


I guess this is where I can write whatever I want about my friends who join me in the back room of McSorley's Ale House (15 East 7th Street, NYC) every Friday night, 11:30-1. I'm sure there will be thousands of people who might be interested in this. The only problem is that if I write something down in my blog, then what will we talk about on Friday night? I mean it's not like we talk alot on Friday night anyway, but it will be even less if I say everything I have to say in this blog. I like the name of it. Blog. In fact I even like typing, which is why this is going on so long, this being my first blog. So, there you have, now I am a blogger. So this is it. What is the big blogging deal. Who cares what I have to say about Tommy Nolan or Scotty or Mike or Brenden, or my pals the Horsemen. Dave Bloom was the one who told me about this anyway and now I can't stop typing. I feel like Adam when he's posting all of those ridiculous space rock reviews. I feel like Jack Kerouac writing "On The Road" on that roll of toilet paper, I feel like Dieter from Sprockets. Oh well, I guess everyone will wait until next time when I have some more fascinating things to say. Until then, take care blog fans. Beware of the Blog. Blog on, Bloggers!

No comments: